Tuesday 11 August 2015

BIODATA

My name is Brenda Lee Yik Li, I'm from Sabah, Malaysia. Originated from Kota Kinabalu City. I received a scholarship named Yayasan Sabah and further my studies in here Taylor's College. My hobby is to read materials about general knowledge.I have a vast knowledge of general knowledge. I used to like history class because it was very interesting and fun. As I don't have time currently, I don't really read history now. Discovery channel is my favourite TV channel. So many things in this world can be discovered and its amazing about how this world evolved into a new revolution.

Apart from that, a little information about my family. I have both my parents who still live in Sabah and an elder sister who is currently studying medical in Malaysia. I love hanging around my family because the warmth of my family cannot be replaced into another thing and its priceless. Who doesn't love their family right?

Furthermore, I love being around people who cheer me up and bring positive impact into my life. Positive or known as optimistic thinking can eventually bring the good things into our life. This is one of the information i have learnt from discovery channel. It is known as law of attraction which was introduced by a philosopher back in the 1910s. Its just so amazing about life and therefore i live my everyday life into the fullest. Thank you for reading and have a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment