Tuesday 11 August 2015

GOAL IN MY LIFE



“If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it”. As the saying goes by William A. Ward. I dream of being a dentist in the future. Therefore, in order to achieve that, i must study hard in my a levels and strive for a good result.
As a student, my dream of becoming a dentist started in high school. During high school I was asked numerous times why I wanted to become a dentist. During this time, I didn’t have much to say that would defend my “dream”.  Because of this, people often brushed off my poorly developed answer and categorized me with every other high schooler with similar dreams of becoming a doctor/lawyer.
Hence, I know I should do better in school as in aiming straight As in my exam. Maintaining a consistent results. In order to do that, I should make myself a timetable for studying and a very consistent revision of what I have learnt today in class. Not only that, i should finish all the schoolwork that are given by my teachers in time. Moreover, i should study beforehand of what my teacher is going to teach. As long as i keep these ways in my life, i can definitely achieve what i have dreamt to become. A dentist. 
I plan to go for IMU in Bukit Jalil dental school. Therefore, i know what i want in my life. This is my life's main goal and I shall try my best to achieve that. God bless :)
 Dreams 
Another saying which says: “Hold fast to dreams, for without them we are like birds with broken wings”.

No comments:

Post a Comment