Wednesday 19 August 2015

SWOT


My strength is i am a very honest person. Regardless of hurting others feeling by my frankness, i will still tell the truth. i think in this way i am not considered as those 'fake faces' by people. not only that, i take this as a strength because i eventually motivate other to do something and work hard for it. so, i will consider this is my greatest strength and its my personality, my style.

My weakness is i cuss a lot. whenever something bad or even good thing i will still curse. i know that its not the right thing to curse at things or people. but i just find its hard to change my personality. it will take time in order to get rid of them. i wish i could get rid of this real weakness real fast. 

opportunities, everyone has opportunities. as for my case, i had this opportunity to receive a scholarship given by government to continue my studies in a level. i am very grateful that i can get this scholarship as there are many other applicants that applied for this. this is one of the opportunities in my life that can make a huge change in my whole life. so i am really grateful for that.

well, for threats, obviously, as a scholarship student i have to compete with a lot of other applicants that apply for it. as what i have mentioned, this is a bug threat to me. i have to make sure that i am above the average and have a better results than others. hence, this is a massive threat in my life. so yeah. thanks for reading. have a nice day. Brenda Ememrentiana. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment