Tuesday 11 August 2015

PERSONALITY TEST

I quickly feel drained when in a large crowd of people.
 
 
 
 
 
 I am a cautious decision maker.
 
 
 
 
 

 I feel drained after being out and about, even if I’ve enjoyed myself.
 
 
 
 
 

I don’t take risks unless I’ve done some careful research or evaluation first.
 
 
 
 
 
When I was a child, people described me as “quiet.”
 
 
 
 
 
In large social gatherings, I often feel a need to seek out space to be by myself.
 
 
 
 
 
I don’t rush decisions.
 
 
 
 
 
Too much exposure to noise or light leaves me feeling drained or spacey.
 
 
 
 
 

I am patient about finding out all the facts before making a decision.
 
 
 
 
 
I do my best work in a quiet environment.
 
 
 
 
 
AMBIVERT
Based on your responses, you’re an ambivert. That means you fall smack in the middle of the introvert-extrovert spectrum. In many ways, ambiverts have the best of both worlds, able to tap into the strengths of both introverts and extroverts as needed. See below for information on introverts and extroverts; you’ll likely see part of yourself in both.










No comments:

Post a Comment