Wednesday 26 August 2015

REFLECTION ON MY MPU LESSON

Taylor's graduate capability
i have learn that we must capable to put this as a lifelong practice. graduates should be able to intellectually engaged in any teamwork, groups or even in society. not only that, graduates will be able to improve their thinking and problem solving skills. apart from that, they can improve communication skills. Moreover, they will be able to become part of global citizens. most importantly, they are also digital literate of being able to do digital things.

Biodata
i learnt how to express myself and introduce myself to other people. so that others can understand me better and give a better impression to me.

Personality test
this had taught me what am i. how i behave, and this turns out pretty true. i am ambivert and i know that. partially inrtovert and partially extrovert, thanks to this i know that im an ambivert. thanks so much for this.:)

Goal in my life
i have a dream and learnt that i can achieve it as long as i wok hard. this mpu class really reflects my life and what i want to be in the future. i feel very contented as i know what i want to be in lifelong career.

My learning style
i had learnt that my learning style is that i am more on audio. i listen to teacher speaking and i can understand really easily. i really do only realised that after this test. after that, i had started to learn in audio. such as watching youtube videos and learn by listening. this class had been a very beneficial test for me. :)

SWOT
throughout this swot, i had learnt about my strengths and weakness and opportunity and threats in my life. i really do take time to reflect on my life, like whats my strengths such as being honest. and my weakness is that i am a very intolerance person. not only that, i just realised that i have opportunity throughout my life that i could'nt really realise. thanks to this swot mpu class i know that i actually have a lot of opportunity in my life that is so oblivion.

Career test
I know that one of my ambitions of being a dentist is true. it turns out that i am suitable of being a dentist. this career test even makes me convinced that i want to be a dentist. well, thanks again for this. this really reflects and give a hint of what i will be in the future. mpu class has really provides me a direction in my pathway of life,


No comments:

Post a Comment